Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ways to Endure a Weekend Flu Bug

1. Watching Airplane followed by the sequel & mustering the strength to giggle (and wishing Vron was here to giggle with me)

2. Pumpernickel toast - it's all I've had to eat but yum. Thank gawd I went to the market on Friday before I was struck down (my my, she gets a little dramatic when she falls ill with the vapours, doesn't she?)

3. My Famous Magical Ginger Honey Lemon Cinnamon Tea: made me sweat like crazy but it broke my fever and soothed my nausea

4. Smelling like a garden despite feeling & looking U-G-L-Y: violet lotion + tuberose & lemon verbena oil + green tea/ pomegranate oil in my hair

5. Reading "Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea" - you know I read it in her voice in my head!

6. Constant napping followed by 10 hours of sleeping like a log with weird very bizarre dreams

7. Project Runway marathons. If I had a fairy godfather, I think I would like it to be just like Tim Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment